The eYOUAca project partners met in Barcelona on January 30 and 31, hosted by UCEC from Spain.
The partners presented the construction of the modules on Monday, which will serve as the foundation for ongoing development of the e-learning platform:
- Project design by AiCS (Italy)
- Project management and business planning by Health Life Academy (Croatia)
- Hard skills and specific knowledge by CSIT
- Financial management by TUL (Finland)
- Leadership skills by UCEC (Spain)
- Communication skills by KALEV (Estonia)
- Management of a sports event addressed to children by Carlo Collodi Foundation (Italy)
After the presentations, the partners discussed and supplemented the construction of the module with feedback from EPSI and EurEthics, project partners responsible for evaluation and certification.
After a constructive discussion, partner EPSI presented the evaluation plan of the eYOUAca project and its main outcome, the e-learning platform.
Toward the end of the meeting, the AiCS partner demonstrated the newly designed eYOUAca website and learning platform, which can be viewed HERE.
The hosts, UCEC, put the cherry on top of the first day by organizing a tour of Barcelona for their guests in a really interesting, fun, and creative way through the Escape room game.
On the second day of the meeting, the partners brainstormed and exchanged ideas in groups about practice implementation, student preparation, and subsequent evaluation, as well as potential activities that children could organize during national events.
The next international meeting of the eYOUAca project is planned in Tallinn at the beginning of May.